News: Drain Clogs Around the Holiday Season
Holiday parties and get-togethers can put strain on your plumbing system. All the food, family sleepovers, and maybe not enough time to clean your pipes regularly can lead to problems such as clogs and pipe build-up. But, you can avoid the costly expenses and invoincienes of these plumbing issues by following these simple tricks:
Common Causes of Holiday Clogs
- Putting too much in the garbage disposal at once and not flushing the disposal properly
- Pouring grease down any of your drains
- Attempting to flush food debris down the kitchen sink
- Flushing non-flushable items (feminine hygiene products, hair, cotton balls, dental floss, paper towels, cat litter, and tissues disposal wipes) down the toilet.
- Not cleaning the drains and garbage disposal regularly.
Other posts you might like
Mixing different types of household products together is dangerous as you...Read More
Stepping into a steaming hot shower only to notice a bath...Read More