Powerplay Rapid Clog Remover
2X STRONGER FORMULA - Breaks through tough clogs with 2X the concentrate than leading bleach products.
FAST ACTING - See results in as little as 10 minutes* of treating your drain.
DISSOLVES THE TOUGHEST CLOGS - Uniquely formulated to cut through common clogs due to grease, hair, food, organic matter and soap scum.
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH - This pro-grade strength drain opener was developed for residential or industrial use.
DOUBLE DOSE - The 32 oz. bottle contains 2 treatments for multiple uses around your home.
- picture_as_pdf Product Ingredient Disclosure Information
Powerplay Rapid Drain Clog Remover
The TruFusion™ POWERPLAY™ Rapid Clog Remover’s fast-acting formula releases clogs from hair, grease, food and organic matter in minutes. Its fast-acting formula contains 2X the concentrate than leading bleach products to bust through the toughest hair and grease clogs and frees slow-flowing drains. Simply pour 16 fl. oz. (1/2 bottle) directly into drain, allow product to work for 10 minutes then flush with warm water. Repeat if necessary. This product is safe for use in sinks, tubs and showers. Do not use with plunger, in toilet, urinal or garbage disposals.
Directions for Use
- Pour – Slowly pour 16 fl. oz. (1/2 bottle) product directly into sink, tub or shower drain.
Wait – Allow to work for 10 minutes.
Flush – Flush with warm water.
Repeat – Repeat steps if necessary.
- Slowly pour 16 oz. (1/2 bottle) into sink, tub or shower drain. Allow product to work for 10 minutes then flush with hot water. For severely clogged drains, repeat steps if necessary.
- Do not use with plunger, in toilet, urinal, or garbage disposals. Keep product away from heat. Avoid contact with faucets, drain stopper, trim and countertops. Wash thoroughly after handling. If contact occurs, rinse immediately to prevent damage.
Customer Review Login to Add Review
Need to know
- IF ON SKIN – Flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- IF IN EYES – Rinse eyes immediately with water. Remove contact lenses and flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- IF INHALED – Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical attention immediately.
- IF SWALLOWED – DO NOT induce vomiting. If person is conscious, give plenty of water to drink. Seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Can cause burns on contact with skin and eyes. Read entire label prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful if swallowed. Can cause burns on contact with skin or eyes.
- Contains sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide.
- DO NOT BREATH mist, vapors, or spray.
- DO NOT MIX with any other cleaners or chemicals as hazardous fumes or a violent reaction may result.
- DO NOT use in conjunction with any biological products or septic systems.
- IF VAPORS ARE RELEASED, leave area immediately – ventilate if possible.
- CLEAN UP spillage immediately.
- STORAGE – Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool dry place.
- DISPOSAL – Dispose contents/container in accordance with Local, State, and Federal regulations.